DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 PA
Closing Date: 1st December 2017
We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Executive who is looking to join a passionate media team. Ideally you will have two years experience of working within the media industry, as you will be expected to contribute towards social media strategy, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and be able to interrogate data and campaign performance.
The day to day role will typically include the following activities:
- Attending client meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing campaign reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and the team updated
- Ensuring that the campaign stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to the Account Director to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
As a Digital Account Executive, you will support the team to deliver digital campaigns/projects so you must be able to demonstrate very strong communication skills, the ability to multi task and meet deadlines. We are looking for someone who has a pro-active approach, a keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints. You will have the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook.
Whilst all of the above skills are required, we are looking for a motivated individual who is ambitious and keen to progress their career within media.
For more information regarding the role or to apply, please contact email@example.com